AWARD: “Freedom” to be traveling in The Peace Project 2012 Show
Ok… I’m totally excited with this.
Woke up this morning feeling fine… checking my emails I became excited… My “FREEDOM”, the upper portion of one of my Portraits, original size of 72×26, has not only won one of the 14 Inspirational Awards in the The Peace Project 2012 show…. “Freedom” will also be one of the 156 pieces in the traveling show…. woohoo… There were over 500 entries from around the world.
This collective vision will be unveiled on September 22 at the ArtWalk in Deep Ellum, Dallas, TX. The exhibit will then subsequently make several other stops in Southern California and travel to other locations in the United States including San Francisco and New York. An online exhibition will be held simultaneously. Confirmed appearances include:
- September 22 — Deep Ellum ArtWalk, Dallas, TX (in Collaboration with 29Pieces.org)
- October 6 — Landmark Arts Building, Chelsea, NY
Show LOCATIONS IN THE Los Angeles AREA
- October 13 — The Whole 9 Gallery, 3830 Main Street, Culver City, CA
- October 20 & 21 — Beverly Hills, CA (in Collaboration with All Saints)
- November 2nd — Gallery Expo in conjunction with Long Beach’ First Fridays
- December 1st & 2nd — Showcase Gallery, Santa Ana, CA
- December 8th & 9th — Art4All People, Malibu, CA
- February 2013 — Swarm Gallery, 560 Second Street, Oakland, CA
Hope to see you there!